Beef on Barbecue
How to Order Farm-Raised Beef from Jacob Farms
Farm Raised, Corn Fed Beef from the Heart of Kansas!
- 2023 beef is sold out, place early orders for Spring 2024 beef by December ’23
- Available by split, half or whole
Place Your Order:
1) Call or email Jacob Farms to set up which date you would like to purchase your meat.
- Call Richard’s Cold Storage: 316-755-0251
- Call Jacob Farms: 316-796-1015
- Email Steve or Ryan: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
2) We will take your information and place your order.
3) We will send a bill for a deposit fee.
4) When the final steer weight has been verified, we will send a bill for the balance due.
5) Richard’s Cold Storage will contact you directly about how you would like to have your meat processed. It can be tailored to any of your specifications.
6) Approximately 2 weeks after the steers have been delivered for processing, Richard’s Cold Storage will contact you to pick-up your order. Processing charges are paid directly to Richard’s Cold Storage.
Individual Packages of Farm-Raised, Corn-Fed Beef from America’s Heartland
Individual packages of steak and hamburger are available at Pribbenow Variety Store in Bentley, Kansas. Call Pribbenow at 316-796-1001 for availability.
Contact Jacob Farms
9733 N. 151st West
Sedgwick, Kansas 67135
Owners: Steve Jacob & Ryan Speer